It’s the Human Factor that makes the dfference
Hundreds of kilometres a day, thousands of metres of climbing, multiple challenging stages.
The Tour de France is an epic race and when someone wins, it’s easy to think they’ve achieved that on their own.
But the truth is, cycling is a team sport and the star rider depends on the sup- port of his team mates to stand any chance of success.
Typically, our clients benefit in these ways:
- Demonstrable risk mitigations, tested effectively
- Data-based design decisions
- Increased user satisfaction and reduced use error
- Market advantage features included in the design
- Increased market uptake
- Evidence based marketing claims
If you want to know how our Human Factors services can help keep your development project on track, please call us on +44 (0)1782 955 255, or 312 239 8849 from the US or Canada. Or email us via this link.